EN 1.4313 / F6NM (UNS S41500) is a corrosion and acid resistant soft martensitic chrome-nickel steel with molybdenum addition. The F6NM is characterized by its good strength and toughness properties. It is often used to make valves, compressors and centrifuges. The stainless-steel grade is also typically used in oil & gas and components of power plants.
- Petroleum and petrochemical industry
- Power plants components
- Turbines wheels (eg Hydroelectric plants)
- Valves, compressors and centrifuges
- F6NM / UNS S41500 / C54868 / AISI CA 6-NM / SGS6X / SGS5 / SS2385
- ASTM A 182
- German Material no.: 1.4313
Material may also be supplied against customer specifications, subject to enquiry.
We supply a range of flat bars and round bars, on both stock and indent basis.
Primarily manufactured in: Europe, US, India
Chemical Composition, %
The stainless steel 1.4313 features excellent mechanical properties. The addition of molybdenum provides medium corrosion resistance, which can be improved by polishing the surfaces.